27.11.06

SNOW SNOW SNOW!


It's snowing. If you hadn't guessed that already. It started last night and hasn't stopped. Thankfully I didn't have to be outside much today. Once I go to church this morning I didn't have to leave until about 8pm except for a short trip to Subway for lunch. After church I had play rehearsal which went well, even though the lines that we thought we all had, weren't exactly all there. After rehearsal was Scott and Bonnie's farewell. It's so sad to see them go, even though I didn't know them very well. and then off to Amber's to play some scum.
Well anyways I am going to head to bed with my duvet and a couple of quilts. And my flannel pjs! Tomorrow morning will start with a nice hot mug of Chai Tea. Yummmy!

Oh and I just stole the picture. It was just so cute! But there is a link to the actual website...just so no one gets mad.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Aw, what a cute puppy! And I wouldn't mind the snow if I didn't have to drive in it!