25.9.07

An actual entry? NO WAY!

I know I know...it's been forever, and who knows if anyone will actually read this.
So as some of you know, Season 2 of Heroes began last night. It was pretty amazing, but what I actually want to write about is a new show that premiered last night. It's called The Big Bang Theory, and it is surprisingly hilarious! It is about what "happens when two hyperintelligent scientists meet a beautiful woman--and realize they know next to nothing about life outside of the lab."(tv.com) It's totally worth checking out, and if you missed it last night and want to see the pilot, you can see it here.

hmmm....ok now about my life news....there really isn't a whole lot to say. I'm currently unemployed and trying to move to Vancouver. So if anyone can help me out in either of those two areas please let me know :)

No comments: