So how was camp you ask?AMAZING! It was the most amazing and wonderful and hard and frustrating and rewarding experience of my life so far!
I worked with an incredible staff! There were 11 of us that were full time, 9 paid
and 2 volunteer, and many part time volunteers.
After years of not connecting with the staff I am so happy to say that we bonded like crazy! We really worked as a team, which is something I am so proud of.
So I have been trying to think of the most memorable moments all summer to share with you. Not in any particular order
1. Staff Training: Meeting the people I would be working with for the next 7 weeks. The many games that made us want to hug each other/strangle each other/laugh and cry!
2. Jr Boys: 56 9-11 age year old boys. Do I need to say more? Horrible and amazing all at the same time.
3. Watching the staff skit at Teen Camp. Seeing Mud howl at the moon and Super!'s amazing bail.
4. Pick Up Line Night in the Cabin Star Wars! "You look cold. Eccl 4:11"
5. All of the other awesome times! Including the week Blitz's mom was head cook!
Thank you to all of the prayers and support I received from my friends and family!