19.10.06

bored


i'm bored... :) decided to take a break from doing nothing, to doing some more of nothing...

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
- "The Thing was, after thousands of appearances, revealed to..." It's Holy Superheroes! by Greg Garrett

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can
- ok.. my back cracked

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
- Heroes

4. Without looking, guess what time it is?
- 2:15

5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
- 2:10

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
- The fridge, the guy upstairs clogging around(doesn'ta ctually wear clogs..I think..just really loud walker), my kitty terrorizing the bathtub.

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
- umm 9:20 this morning, I walked home from class.

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
- friends' blogs

9. What are you wearing?
- jeans, white long sleeved tshirt, green Dragore tshirt, white socks...underwear

10. Did you dream last night?
- yes, I remembered it this morning, because it was really real, and I was trying to figure out if it was real, but it wasn't. I don't remember it anymore though

11. When did you last laugh?
- a few hours ago, talking with Brendon

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
- paint...my pictures of African animals


14. What do you think of this quiz?
- I'm using it to distract me...

15. What is the last film you saw?
- The Lake House

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
- a house

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
- ummm....I don't like taking baths, I sometimes get the urge to have a hot bubble bath, and then when I get in a remember that I can't stand the heat and I have to get out

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
- there are too many things I would want to change to just pick one

19. Do you like to dance?
- yes, I wish I knew how to ballroom dance or do ballet

20. George Bush
- is a very scary man

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
- Tyler

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
- Joshua

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
- yeah!! I hope I get too....

24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
- He doesn't have to say anything. I want a smile and hug.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That last one made me smile. Another friend posted on his blog a while ago about hw cool it was taking his kids to an aquarium and having them see all these fish and dolphins and whales for the first time, and compared it to how cool it's going to be when we get to heaven and God finally gets to show us the stuff we've been missing down here...