6.2.07

Casting Crowns, Panic Squad, Pampered Chef and a Lazy Cat

Well it has been awhile since I last posted, so I thought I should probably update a bit. So a couple of weekends ago I went to Breakforth in Edmonton. It was a lot of fun, despite getting food poisoning and getting REALLY sick. I went to two concerts there:
Casting Crowns And the Newsboys.
Both concerts were awesome, but my favourite days there were Friday and Saturday night. For my intensive workshop on Friday I did Drama with the Panic Squad. It was so much fun. I learned a lot, which I will be putting to use in organizing a drama/improve group with the youth at my church. On Saturday Panic Squad was doing a concert, and one of the ladies from Kamloops was a volunteer at the event, so she brought Heather and I to help them set up and such. So we got to hang out with them for a couple of hours before the show. The pictures below are from after the show. We were having a bit of dance party.
Left to right is Cliff, me, Scott and Andrew
Scott and I dancing.

So yeah the weekend was pretty thrilling. In other news, Pam and I hosted a Pampered Chef tonight. It was fun and we made enough through sales to be able to split the profits into two parties, so we could both get the hostess bonuses, 60 % off 2 stoneware pieces. We are still waiting for a few more outside orders, so hopefully we can get up to the next level and get some more free stuff. Which would be helpful since there is a lot that I want :) I'm really getting into this whole cooking thing. and I LOVE my stoneware! I already have the medium bar pan. The picture below is the covered deep dish in cranberry that I want to get. It will be one of my 60% off pieces :) VERY EXCITED!
This last picture is my kitten, Zach. It was just a really cute picture of him the other day. He was just all spralled out, and when I turned my camera on he looked up and then put his head back down and went back to sleep. Sometimes I am so envious of him, he can get comfortable anywhere and sleep anytime he wants :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Haha I skimmed ahead and saw "this last picture" as the caption for the chicken picture? And I thought you were making some joke about cooking your cat.
My brain is obviously not working very well right now. Heh.oh