6.8.07

Summer...

...is almost over...at camp anyway. I have been kept very busy lately, between paperwork and chores and other camp stuff, and I haven't been able to update this thing. But here goes...what I have done so far this summer.

I have made some awesome friends...

I have been thouroughly enjoying the cuteness that is the twins!


And the the hilarity that comes from the Mud Bucket squabbles and comedy!

I was reintroduced to Dutch Style Cinnamon Bread from Paul's Bakery....

...joined with camp food you get this.....

just kidding...that's 2 life jackets under all those clothes! Although my clothes are getting a little tight from the food and lack of exercise!

I went to Nanaimo last week for my Nana's memorial. A lot of family came and my brother and I had some quality time together...he helped me get up on this rock and then even came back to help me get down!! By the time it was his turn to come off the rock the tide had come up quite a bit...he was wearing shoes...I was smart and wore flip flops!
And then yesterday we celebrated the twins' 2nd birthday. The girls got some pink Holey Soles shoes, at some point in the afternoon they had switched one shoe each...Allison had 2 lefts and Allysa had 2 rights :) I got the to model them for me....aren't the adorable! They are definately going to be fun when they are teenagers!

No comments: