16.10.07

VANCOUVER!

I moved! Yes that's right I have finally made the move to Vancouver! I am absolutely thrilled with where I am living. The place is gorgeous, and my roommates are awesome! So let me take you on a tour of my house.....

Here is my living room....complete with a fireplace and balcony.

This is the kitchen. I haven't unpacked my stuff yet for here....that is happening today. The girls get to see all my kitchen stuff...like my pampered chef stoneware!

This is the dining room....it's so fancy haha

This is the bathroom...double sinks!! There is lots of room for all my stuff!

and last but not least is my room! I love the colour! It's almost the same blue that was in my room back home! It's smaller than what I had before, but everything I need fits in nicely.
Note Brendon showing off his new comic....yes we went comic shopping my first day here :D


I'll post pictures of my first night here with Pam and Jen later, but right now Jen and I are going to watch Heroes! She loves it too! I'm so happy!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey hun the new place looks great! I'm glad you're liking it.