Today I was reading an entry from Chookooloonks blog I came up with an idea for this one.
- I go out of my way to avoid walking on manhole covers, grates or vents of any kind on streets or in houses. We have a grate in my parent's house, and although I used to sit on it and read(it was the warmest place in the house) I can't do it anymore. It creeps me out and I feel like I'm going to fall.
- I am a texture eater. I hate anything that feels gross in my mouth. I hate couscous! and I hate Papaya! It just feels yucky.
- I love swimming in lakes! Oceans and pools are another story. I always think of how dirty the pool is, or how there are sharks or other deadly stuff in the ocean...like undertows.
- I hate being late for things to the point that if I know I am going to be really late, I would rather just not go. I am always late though. Which really is not good.
- I love Christmas and all the decorations, but I hate poinsettias. I think they are incredibly ugly.