25.10.06

My Christmas List

Since it is October 25 I have decided to post my Christmas list, so you will all have 2 months to find me the perfect present. I will be updating it often, or whenver I find something new I want. :)

Robyn's Christmas List

House Season 2 DVD set
  • PostSecret books 1 & 2
  • Cinderella DVD
  • The Little Mermaid DVD
  • IPod Nano 4 GB in Green
  • a Cheese grater
  • a flipper (not the dolphin, the kitchen utensil)
  • No One Care What You Had For Lunch: 100 Ideas for your Blog by Margaret Mason
  • GPS yes it's a bit pricey..but this is my wish list!
I took measuring spoons off because I got them. I love that Allison is giving me stuff when she get married..and in this case before she gets married :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, this means I *really* need to get started on mine.
I think I'll get you the cheese grater...jk.