12.11.06

I Horribly Failed...

...NaBloPoMo. I haven't posted in a few days. Granted I have been out of town and busy, but really...my hotel has internet access for fairly cheap. But tonight has been the first night where I have been able to get on a computer. they have been fairly busy.
So I am in Banff right now. Went to the Proscout thing. I ran into Syd from camp there which was very awesome. She got some fairly prestigious call backs...Elite NY to name one. I on the other hand only received one. Which really sucked, but the cool thing is that the one I got was for a casting director who went out of his way to talk with Brendon and I the first day. He like the dark hair blue eyes thing. So yeah, he wants us to keep in contact with him. He casts for the WB, Warner Bros, Fox, Nickolodian as well as tons more. And he can find me a manager if I don't have one when he wants me. Which is very cool. I was pretty disappointed in not getting more callbacks. Brendon actually got more than me and he was just a guest. A modelling agent in Toronto came up to us after the first day and wanted him to come to her table at callbacks, so he gave her info and stuff. Very cool. Oh and Doran the casting director, recognized Bren from being Tom Welling double...he casts for Smallville. So that was pretty neat. But I'm running out of time on here. So I will update more later when I get home.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hey Bob - don't worry, you still rock my socks off. :-)
And I'm having a hard enough time with NaBloPoMo - and I haven't even gone anywhere!

Snoskred said...

I'm trying to visit as many of the NaBloPoMo blogs as I can and I thought I'd say hi, I liked your blog.. :) Don't let a small lapse stop you, keep trying.. ;) it's the effort that counts.