18.3.07

5 Hours In Front Of A Camera....

....and I loved it! I'm definitely going into the right career! Today Brendon and I did some modeling for our friend Carmen who is a photographer. I did six different looks and we traveled around town to different locations. We did a few alley ways, some stairs, Riverside park - park area and pier, Cowboy Coffee, and some stuff outside of the old BMO bank and RBC bank downtown. It was a lot of fun, and I will definitely post some of the pictures when Carmen is finished with them. We are going to have a look at them tomorrow night after watching the season premiere of Dancing with the Stars! I'm excited about that too...not as excited as Carmen, but still excited. So I'm sorry this is short, but I really need to go wash all this make up off my face and get some sleep. I am exhausted!

No comments: